Saturday, January 8, 2011

MEOW

Cheetah Girl

If you were to look at my tumblr right now you would either think I was crazy, tacky, freakishly obsessed, or awesome. I've loved cheetah print ever since I can remember but my obsession has grown in the past few years since it came into style (forcing my sister to finally approve, and making the pattern much more available).

The other night I was feeling a little down due to stresses of all sorts, but as weird as it sounds, looking at all the fashionable girls in their cheetah print helped cheer me up. The next day I was sure to wear a bit of my favorite pattern in the inside of my coat and every time I saw it I felt a little better. Cheetah's are the king cats. They have confidence and the out-there bold coat they wear can only be pulled off with the help of confidence. I love the print for this reason and I'm pretty sure I always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment